Different Eyelash Tapes ♡
Posted by Christin Hor on
Tape is an essential when it comes too lashing! But what tape is best for you and your clients needs?
Let's break it down ..
1. Foam Tape - This tape is best used on clients who may have a reaction to eye pads or have tape allergies, plus foam tape can be used close to the eyelid with minimal irritation. The thickness of the tape acts like a cushion protecting your client from the tweezers.
2. Micropore Tape - The perfect addition to eye pads as it is easy to remove, is the least sticky tape and is suitable for clients with sensitive skin.
3. Green Tape - Very similar to Micropore plus easier to tear due to pores in the tape.
4. Japan Tape - Perfect for those who are still learning, as lashes do not stick to this tape. It has a smooth surface, similar to plastic and tears with ease.
5. Transparent Tape - This tape is usually used to help lift the eyelids to assist with lashing. Easy to tear, soft surface and versatile.
Lashed Up offers all these tapes discussed, what one are you missing? Get yours now online and build your collection today!