WHY CHOOSE LASHED UP?
At Lashed Up you will receive expert training from our professional and accredited lash technicians who pride themselves on the importance of theory as well as practical experience. Most importantly prioritizing your safety and the safety of your future clients.
What can you expect?
• This course includes a special Lashed Up kit to get you started valued at over $400
• 20% off our quality lash products for life! www.lasheduplashes.com
• Ongoing support
• Comprehensive theory training manual that you can always refer back to
• Certificate of completion
• Lashed Up will provide you with the full salon experience
One on one training for 100% attention
When studying an online course for lash extensions, it can be difficult to monitor the students hand placements and techniques they're using. This is why we strongly believe in giving our clients the best possible outcome by only offering in-salon training. This way we can observe our students and offer tips, tricks and advice. After all, you do want to be the best lash technician you can be, so start with the best.
We are confident that when you complete our lash course, you will be able to start doing lashes on your own.
Of course, you will need to practice before you can do your own clients. We recommend asking friends and family to practice on. Every person you will do extensions on will have different natural lashes, some will be easier some are harder and different question may arise. To assist you, you are always able to reach out and ask questions, so you will never feel like you are on your own on your lash journey.
In Salon training for salon experience
The training will be conducted in a private room in our salon, which will give you the full salon experience. We will treat your models just like salon clients and give them the full customer service experience, which will help you with your confidence with future interactions of your own clients.
Lash Inc Accredited training
Lash Inc are the pioneers of Lash Specific Educator and Training Accreditation. Accreditation will show potential students our materials are of a set standard and that your qualifications have been verified.
Bonus: Setting up a business training and booklet
You will receive a bonus 21 step guide on how to set up your own business. From Government requirements and registrations to what branding set up you will need. Keep in mind this is not included in most eyelash extension courses out there!
Meet The Trainers
Bree, is an extortionary trainer and lash technician over 9 years. When she is not training our superstar students, she is working at Lashed Up.
is the founder of Lashed Up, with over 11 years of beauty therapy experience, specialising in Eyelash Extensions, christin has a passion for bringing new and advanced technqies to the salon.
How to pay?
When you register for the LASHED UP training course you will be asked to pay a holding fee of $200. This will secure your spot. Three days before the training you will be asked to pay the remaining fee upfront. We do understand that this can be hard for some so, we offer payment plans via ZipPay & AfterPay
What do you need to bring?
• You will be required to bring along models who currently do not have any lash extensions themselves. This will be explained to you in more detail when you register your interest. We are also happy to help with providing models if you are unable to get them on your own.
• We will cater for your lunch on all days, however if you wish please bring along some snacks with you.
What skills do I need to do the volume course?
• Be trained in Classic Eyelash Extension
• You need to be confident with your isolation
• Confident with classic lash application
• Good vision (bring glasses if required)